Friday, April 29, 2011

ABC's of Me...

Age: 20

Bed Size: Queen

Chore You Hate: Washing dishes, I hate the smell, and the grimyness of dirty dishes. However, it is the most satisfying feeling in the world looking a a huge pile of drying, clean dishes on the counter

Dogs: Don't like them; but one day we will have a blue healer, I promised my husband we would. It's his dream.

Essential Start of Your Day: Breakfast and a good morning kiss for/from my husband

Favorite Color: Purple

Gold or Silver: Silver, definitely

Height: 5'1"


Instruments You Play: none, I have learned to play the piano and clarinet though. I just never kept practicing. 

Job Title: .... housewife, mother, nurse, maid, masseuse, church-goer, nutritionist, friend, radio

Kids: 2 ages 1 month

Live: The great state of Texas

Mom's Name: Laurie

Nicknames: Angel; KK. And I'm sure once my mother realizes I wrote a few blogs she will comment with a few that were thankfully left in my childhood. 

Overnight Hospital Stays: Babies delivery, and preterm labor

Pet Peeve(s): When people form an opinion of others before getting to know them
not pushing in your dinner chair
pants not high enough to cover your underwear
Quote From a Movie: "...Yes, the past can hurt, but the way I see it, you either run from it, or learn from it." -Rafiki
Right- or Left-Handed: Right

Siblings: 3 brothers, 1 sista

Time You Wake Up: Several times a night to feed my babies; for good in the morning? around 10 or after their 9 o'clock meal....

Underwear: uh.. a nursing bra and cotton panties

Veggie You Dislike: lima beans

What Makes You Run Late: Loading the diaper bag, and getting hungry when I am ready to leave...

X-Rays You Have Had: Dental, Ultra sounds

Yummy Food You Make: Chicken casserole, Tres leches cake, chicken tortilla soup, and lentil soup

Zoo Animal You Like Best: the big cats

No comments:

Post a Comment