Friday, April 29, 2011

25 Random Things about me:

1. I don't like my first name on a daily basis.


2. My favorite color is purple.


3.My favorite flavor of ANYTHING is the red flavor.


4. I don't really like refried beans.


5. I love white roses, because my dad would get me a white rose on Valentines day... but they are not my favorite flower.


6. Oriental lilies are my favorite flower.


7. I love the internet because I can look up anything on a whim. Like the meaning of giving someone white roses...


8. I don't like letting my twin boys cry when they want to be held, I have to pick them up and cuddle them...


9. I have recently learned what a best friend is, and have released the hurt that I harvested for years because I never felt I had a best friend. 


10. It is very easy for me to truly forgive a person that wronged me. 


11. I have a very good memory for faces and names.


12. I am still scared of the dark.


13. ....and roaches.


14. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain.


15. My oldest son is sleeping to a lullaby station on Pandora satellite radio in the bedroom with my husband while I hold my youngest on a generic Boppy pillow.


16. I always have dry hands because I hate the smell of most lotions.


17. Lots of scents give me migraines, so I don't wear perfume, I don't use aerosol cans for my house, and I am extremely picky about things like body wash and laundry detergent.  


18. I make sure I learn something(s) from EVERYONE that I meet.


19. I was a depressed teenager, but I got through it by remembering that I can start over in a better mood or attitude every second. Also remembering that every morning is a new beginning.[I try to teach my husband that, and I hope I can teach my children that]


20. I really miss my family. [dad, mom, 3 brothers and my only sister]


21. I almost didn't want anything to do with my older brother at one point. Then I let him live with me and I learned that my image of him was very wrong. Now I am proud of him, and proud to be his sister. 


22. One of the few things I disagree with that I learned at church is that pride is sinful. Maybe I need someone to interpret it differently to me but I don't think it's wrong to be proud of my husband, proud to be his wife, proud of my parents and to be a Balderas, proud of my siblings accomplishments and my own, and proud to be a good housekeeper and so on with all the things I am proud of in my life.... 


23. I am scared to death of the day my husband has a real asthma attack. I thought the day was last night when he woke me up gasping my name because his back was hurting very badly. 


24. I have been told that I give VERY good back and neck massages.


25. I am not very good at basic math, like addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division, but I rock when it comes to algebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment