Monday, February 21, 2011

New Project

I have decided to make my best friend a scrapbook. She has been a really great friend lately, and I think she deserves a heartfelt gift. I noticed a lot of cute pictures on her facebook account, so I am going to print them out and scrapbook them for her. I will post pictures of my progress. I don't know how long it will take. I think I have mentioned in the previous posts that my mom scrapbooks. She has agreed to help me get started. Scrapbooking is kind of an expensive hobby, in my opinion, but very fun. It is definitely a challenge of your creativity, my favorite kind of challenge. I have done a few pages myself, but mostly I have used my moms things for cards and such. This also can be fun. Anyway, this was just a quick post before I forgot to mention it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment